Zapier is an effective tool that helps users to automate workflows, connect apps, increase productivity, and more. But remember that you need to pay a fee (up to $799 monthly) to leverage its top features.
Fortunately, many Zapier alternatives offer multiple impressive features for free. So if you are a budget-oriented user, you won’t want to miss the three top picks for the Zapier alternative mentioned below.
Chief among this collection of the Zapier alternative is KinCloud. This impressive feature-rich platform provides various features for teams, professionals, and businesses.
It is one of the advanced online automation platforms helping thousands of users worldwide integrate their apps, systems, and services. It is said that everything you need is available on this platform. Better yet, the team of experts is always on hand to assist you at any time.
- Get a response to your critical cases within one hour.
- Drag and drop visualized tool to create workflows in minutes.
- KinCloud takes security seriously and has numerous controls to keep users’ data safe.
- Easily understandable and usable applications interface for all technical levels.
- There are no details about the available service plans yet.
Workato is an impressive platform that delivers various features. It has been helping thousands of businesses and millions of professionals transform their products into connected, integrated services.
By creating a standard and low-code way for diverse services and apps worldwide to communicate, this platform can make the life of millions easier. It can help you make a more personable voice assistant, organize your social media posts, design an intelligent home reacting to real-life cues, and more.
- It lets you connect services and make them work together.
- It lets you connect up to 700 services, including business tools, apps, email providers, cloud platforms, physical appliances, and more.
- IFTTT App is available on Google Play or App Store, helping you access IFTTT on the go.
- It can connect physical home appliances, such as dishwashers, fridges, washers, and dryers, to name a few.
- The free plan only lets you execute 100 tasks monthly.
Pabbly Connect has an excellent user-friendly user interface and highly customizable workflows, making it a great workflow automation tool.
It delivers integration for various apps, including well-known ones like Salesforce, JotForm, Facebook Lead Ads, WhatsApp, etc. It enables you to set up your automation workflows in 3 simple steps.
- This platform comes with all the advanced features like delays, routers, and scheduling, even on its free plans.
- It supports the integration of over 1000 applications, including marketing software, popular CRM tools, form builders, and payment portals.
- Pabbly Connect, unlike Zapier, delivers a free plan where you can access all of its features before deciding to upgrade.
- It has over 3,300 automation video tutorials on YouTube, which help everyone become an automation expert.
- Pabbly Connect supports via email, but it lacks live chat support.
As we can see, there are plenty of platforms that can be used as a Zapier alternative, delivering different features that suit a wide range of needs. So, which platform caught your eye?